I wasn't home yesterday when the older boys went to prom. If I had been, the boys would have been incredibly irritated with the number of pictures I would have taken. As it turns out, I was in Bellevue at a library conference and no where nearby with my camera for the big day. Jason was struggling with a nasty cold and in survival mode so no pics.
Luckily we live in the era of smartphones and so I was hoping there would be a lot of documentation out there. And with some nagging, they found some for me. Michael more than Josh, but here they are.
Prom was held at the children's museum which I was skeptical of at first but I think actually was a great idea. Not all of the kids come to dance. Not all of them come with dates. But everyone has a fun time. Basically some genius realized that teens actually like the activities at the museum but it isn't cool to admit that in front of their parents.
So yeah, they had a great time.




No comments:
Post a Comment