Last week Ben had a couple firsts. After a few uncharacteristically fussy nights, a tooth broke through. Yep, 3 1/2 months and he has a tooth. I was so surprised that I pulled out Josh and Michael's baby books to see if I should have expected this. Nope, they both got their first tooth at 6+ months. Yikes. Naturally, this would happen with the one child I am breastfeeding.
Then, on Saturday night, Jason's wish came true. He even mentioned in the hospital that he wanted to do this. Finally, I caved. Ben's first haircut. I love crazy baby hair. My kids have all been born with lots of hair in just a few places. I think Ben looks like a little Kewpie doll. But, eczema got the better of me and I got tired of his hair looking super-greasy with Aquaphor.
Before:
2 comments:
i love crazy baby hair too, but i must confess he looks very handsome after his haircut - wow!
my mom and i always had an ongoing battle when she was around my babies, i was forever forming mohawks (well, only on the couple of them who had hair) and she was forever attempting to plaster them down :-)
I've always heard that if you cut a baby's hair it will then grow back perfectly. You'll have to let me know if that's true or not.
Either way Ben is a cutie!
Post a Comment