- Why does Josh only have one pair of underwear in all these loads? (ick - you can probably guess why)
- And why does Michael have ten? (multiple wardrobe changes on some days apparently)
- Will wrinkled clothes ever be fashionable? (sadly, probably not)
- Does the laundry reproduce in the basement? (if it does, it is probably mating with the toys because those seem to be reproducing as well despite my attempts to purge the toy boxes periodically)
- When Jason and I got married, I did two loads of laundry a week. Now that we have 3 kids, I do about 8. How is that math supposed to work? (really, I don't know - they are all much smaller than us ergo should produce less laundry by volume - a mystery)
- Is there a gremlin who chews holes in our socks? (yes)
- How is it that in wardrobes consisting almost entirely of various shades of blue, green, black and brown my kids still manage most of the time to pick outfits that don't match? (no idea)
27 October 2011
Laundry Musings
This afternoon as I was folding the 5+ loads of clean laundry I did on Monday, I pondered many deep questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment