I have this talent, no, let's call it a gift, for choosing races for my family that are held on frigidly cold mornings (see the Primal Mud Run and our 5k one early April morning). So when the opportunity to sign Michael up for a 3 mile bike ride came along, I signed him up and corralled Nana into going with him. Lucky Nana. She keeps claiming that she is going kick the bucket at 68, so I feel the need to cram in as many activities with her and the boys as possible in the limited time we have left. Or, at least, that's what I told her when she pointed out that either Jason or I could have gone with Michael this morning.
At 10:15am they were off and about 17 minutes later they were back. It was a fun morning ride and Michael really had a great time.


No comments:
Post a Comment