It was a very Merry Christmas here this year and it all started off Christmas Eve morning with pancakes which were so happy to be eaten by three little boys.
The big excitement Christmas Eve was dinner and fun at Oma and Opa's house. But that wasn't slated to start until the evening, so the boys had a lot of excitement and energy to burn off during the day. Jason took one for the team and engaged them in an epic wrestling match.
Sadly, I have no pictures of that evening with all the fun and food. Suffice it to say that the food was delicious. And the evening's entertainment (a nativity play put on by Aunt Audrey and most of the kids) was hilarious. Josh cast himself as the "wise chicken" and did a disturbingly excellent impersonation of a chicken (can I use the term impersonation here?).
Being a little tired with all the Christmas prep, I had threatened to sneak into the boys' room that night and change their clock back an hour. They are under strict instructions not to leave the room until 7:00am and I figured the adults in the house could use an extra hour (although I must boast that this is the first year that all the gifts were wrapped before Christmas Eve night!). However, this idea appalled my mother so I agreed not to do it.
So here they are at 7-0-0!
Much paper ripping later, we had three happy boys with lots of new loot and very warm hats.
Don't let this picture fool you - this is a very happy Hulk boy.
And the best part of Christmas day: they get so involved with their new toys that it's hours before they start begging to playing on electronics. Hooray!






No comments:
Post a Comment