I really did take these pictures kind of close to when Isaac turned 6 months. It's just that we've been a wee bit busy since then.
Just a wee bit.
Six months has been a rough time for poor Isaac. He may have teeth coming in at some point in the not too distant future. He is sporting a nasty and persistent yeast infection. And, as always, battling the good fight against our enemy eczema. I now have an app on my phone to track his and Josh's medications. We also need to try to get him off of dairy formula, but it is just something that will have to wait until we are settled. At his last doctor's appointment, Dr. Amster said that we have another allergy kid and will have to watch him very carefully when we add new foods (apples already caused some issues). And then I went home and tried not to cry.
June was not kind to me.
Otherwise, Isaac is crazy in love with and interested in everything about his brothers. He is quick to smile and laugh. Also quick to make himself heard. I guess the latter shouldn't be too surprising for the fourth of four boys. He has a lot to say and the lungs with which to say it all. He has an infectious laugh and wonderful gummy smile. Isaac loves to give ooey, gooey, slobbery kisses and he is pretty liberal with them.
We love our baby Isaac.


No comments:
Post a Comment