17 August 2016

Big Boy Bed

I am a little out of order here, but something horrible happened on Sunday.  

Isaac climbed (and then fell) out of his bed twice.

And yes, I was a little worried about him.  But I was more worried about our (mine and Jason's) sanity.  

This is not a good sleeper.  And so he doesn't have have exceptionally very at all well-rested parents.  

And that was back when his crib had FOUR sides.  

And now it is down to three.  I voted to turn the crib upside-down and make the jail cage crib more difficult to escape, but Jason thought we should bow to the inevitable and convert it to a toddler bed.




I am not entirely convinced that was the right decision, but there it is.  In any case, if I seem a little dazed or droopy, now you'll know why: even less sleep.  On a positive note, when he falls out of the bed now, he doesn't have as far to go. Also, he hasn't figure out how to open the door of his room (yet).

Update:  The child has mastered the door to his room.  At 12:40am I found him in the kitchen screaming his head off.  It went downhill from there.

No comments: