Two in one day might be overkill, but I had a lot of shots of Isaac to work with. I don't know how "normal" kids interact with the world, but all of our boys have struggled with the following in the first few years of life: sand, water, snow.
We often find new things distressing.
Today when Isaac was enthralled with the idea of going out in the snow, I knew it wouldn't last. Which meant having the camera ready to go right away if I wanted any pictures before the tears.
Here is what I imagine he was thinking:
What IS this stuff?
Can I walk in it?
Um, Mom....does it do anything?
Snow, you shall do my bidding.
Maybe not. And it's cold. And it's wet.
Somebody taller than me better come get me RIGHT NOW.
Ahhh, safe behind glass. Until next time, evil snow.






No comments:
Post a Comment