28 October 2019
It's Been A While
Fall is come! And with fall comes our crazy schedule. I realized the other day that I haven't blogged for a while. It may seem that this means that we don't have much going on when, in fact, the opposite is true. However, most of our activities are repetitive. So I thought I would record an example of what a week looks like this time of year. This means we can either look back on this time and think how foolish we were to think that this was busy OR we can wonder why were crazy enough to get ourselves into all of this.
Monday
Jason - rotary club
Irene - tai chi, chem class
Josh - robotics
Tuesday
Michael - clarinet choir
Ben - soccer, cello lesson
Isaac - swim class
Wednesday
Irene - tai chi, chem class
Josh - robotics, mutual
Michael - sax choir, mutual
Ben - soccer
Thursday
Michael - brass choir
Ben - soccer
Isaac - swim class
Friday
Irene - tai chi
Michael - piano lesson
And then the weekend comes with soccer games, birthday parties, church activities and meetings, jazz band performances, competitions, etc.
So it's especially nice that the world around us starts turning brilliant golds, reds, yellows, and oranges to demand that we notice how beautiful it is no matter how busy we get and no matter how long your son and his friend have to wait at the school because his mom forgot what time school gets out on early release day. Okay, maybe that last bit just applies to me, but still. Some days the wind blows the golden leaves off the trees and and it feels like pieces of sunshine are swirling around in the air. I love fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment