So many questions. But most importantly, if I have 4 kids is it more effective to get one for each of them OR just one for me?
I know you're only supposed to want the best for your kids, but last night I sat on the couch in pain after a very strenuous hike watching my 11yo and 16yo (who went with me) run up and down our stairs like mountain goats and part of me was bitter that they didn't hurt AT ALL. (Though this morning they don't seem to be moving quickly.
)
ALL 6 of us home ALL of the time. So, yeah, this.
Josh learned an important lesson last night while making dinner: the difference between WAX paper and PARCHMENT paper in the oven.
On a related note, today he is going to learn how to get melted wax paper off of a baking sheet. 


No comments:
Post a Comment