2020: Yeah, about that.....
I love fall - pumpkin spice everything, cooler temps, beautiful leaves, and stacks of paperwork to fill out for the public schools!
Once more unto the breach, dear friends
This is NOT how friends treat each other. Didn't your parents teach you that if you can't do something nice, don't do anything at all?
Sincerely,
Mom of 2 kids with respiratory issues
Any guesses on how many times Isaac is going to pick his nose during his zoom classes today?? ![]()
![]()
![]()
The air quality is ever so slowly getting better, Isaac only cried a couple of times in online school this week, and we were able to get a replacement for Ben's chromebook very quickly today. Things are getting a little bit better, but this is 2020 so I don't expect it to last. ![]()
![]()
![]()
What was your first day of college like? I bet you weren't dropped off at your grandmother's house to use her wifi and piano because of a zoom meeting time conflict at your house. This kid is thrilled to be taking college classes and hopefully he'll get a more traditional experience soon.
Isaac's class is talking about families this week. With a group of oversharing 5-year-olds I can only assume this is going to be entertaining.
Isaac's class was asked to draw pictures of what they do with their families. And while it's understandable if his drawing makes you concerned that we keep him in a cage, he actually was drawing a picture of himself on the trampoline (it has a net around it). I was VERY relieved when he told the teacher that.



No comments:
Post a Comment