Texas is a hot mess.
Ben's school needs to post his schedule so he can stop stressing about the 10 worst-case scenarios he's made up in his head and start stressing about his actual classes.
Who has FOUR kids ALL in school day? THIS lady!
My self-care activities: going for a walk and buying more books than I have time to read at the library book sale. Then I came home and swore at a website on my computer without having to worry about who could hear me. 
Today in misheard lyrics:
"You're going to miss me by my taco"
"Putting that turtle on my knee"
Have any to add?
We had a bodacious weekend
I'm trying to figure out if we have the space for this in any of our bathrooms
Oh, pumpkin, how I've missed you! We have so much lost time to make up! Let's never be apart again!!
After putting the groceries away this morning, I have to say to the next sucker tries to open the freezer: may whatever god(s) you believe in have mercy on your soul. 
Awkward shelving at the library 
Is 11:38pm too early to be turning in an assignment due at 11:59pm? Asking for a friend. 
The answer to the immortal question, "How Many Boys CAN You Fit In A Bear Box?"





No comments:
Post a Comment