Tonight was the Throwback Concert (choir) which pulled music from the fancy and dapper 1930's-1950's. Only students from the audition-only choirs were allowed to audition to perform at this concert EXCEPT two freshmen in the general choir who were invited to perform. By now it should be obvious that one of those two is a main character in this blog: the amazingly musical Michael Miller! He was invited to accompany Lili on the piano, but after hearing him practice the piano and sing the song at home, I think he should have done both. There's always next year.
On a humorous note: Michael was shocked that I knew all the words to "When I Fall in Love" because he thought Michael Buble was the first one to sing it. Poor Nat King Cole is crying in his grave. (though he may not have been the first, he does a stunning rendition)


No comments:
Post a Comment