Welcome 2023!
My kids tell me that the fact that I save and share memes is proof that I am old. All I have to say to that is, "Eh, what's that sonny? You got to speak louder closer to my good ear!"
I have only gotten 3 texts and 5 emails (so far) that today is an early release day for the schools.
MESSAGE RECEIVED
Mom finished my birthday gift yesterday: this bright and beautiful quilt! I proceeded to snuggle under it and then glare at the boys hissing "my preciousssssss"
Kidding, but I did tell them to keep their hands off 🤪
Note to streaming services: Please stop it with categories like "fun for the whole family".
Just say what they are: shows that won't give little kids nightmares but will make teens and adults want to watch paint dry or water boil in search of better entertainment
B: A fiddle is just a violin that has gone to the dark side
PSA for parents of K-5 kiddos: Jan 30 is almost too late to buy Valentines for your kid's class
Sincerely,
A parent who had to dig among the partially crushed boxes of slim pickings at Target this morning
What's your superpower? Mine is almost getting stuck in the bathroom every morning because I put lotion on my hands right BEFORE opening the door.


No comments:
Post a Comment