27 October 2023

Costumes

Halloween is still four days away, but this evening all three boys (I assume that Josh isn't participating this year) had the opportunity to dress up. 

A last minute trip to Goodwill brought this gem into our lives. Ben was getting ready to go to the football game and, well, I am not sure. I assume not watch the football game. Probably hang out with friends.

This most excellent Joker suit was also sitting on a hanger at Goodwill waiting for the right person to come claim (and pay for) it. Michael had plans for a haunted house with a friend.

And our resident Link has been lobbying for and working on his costume for a while. His mother may have caved and bought a costume (which is against the core of her being) on Amazon. This evening was his chance to wear the costume at school at the Fall Festival. 

Who knows what wacky adventures they will go on in the next few days!

No comments: