25 December 2024

Christmas Day

I have to say that we are very, very slowly moving our Christmas morning festivities to a later hour of the morning and I am thrilled. We managed to schedule gift opening for 8am this morning so that Michael and Ben could take showers before we got started. 

Josh may no longer live at home, but is a good sport and still came over wearing his matching pajamas. I am going to try to keep this tradition going as long as I can.

Look at all these bright, happy faces! We are so fortunate to have these lovely people close by to celebrate with us.

One of the coolest gifts of the day were these Fortnite boxes that Cody made himself with their 3D printer. Cody is some sort of 3D printer wizard and the boxes were full of fun items some of which were also 3D printed. 

    MORE presents and then a family pic and dinner.

Another great Christmas on the books.

No comments: