Well, hello there Frankie Footsplinters! This jolly wooden troll is the only one hanging out in a more urban environment as he stands (aptly) right out side the National Nordic Museum.
Since we had made the trek all the way up to Ballard to see him, we decided that we might as well check out the museum. It was interesting and, at times, a surreal experience. At least I can now say that I have seen shoes made out of fish "skins".
Another bucket list item for me was a visit to the Central branch of the Seattle Public Library. After a stop at Starbucks (as one does in Seattle) we visited this incredible building.
I had heard about the floor that was all red. I think it is supposed to symbolize the heart of the library. Another surreal experience.
And then it was time to head home and make sure all the minions were still alive. (They are.)
No comments:
Post a Comment