20 July 2025

Ink

I have developed a set of recommendations regarding tattoos that I share with the boys when the topic comes up. 
  1. Wait until age 25 when your brain has finished developing
  2. Once you have a design you want, sit with it for a year to make sure it is what you really want
  3. Start with one in a location on your body that can be easily covered
Then Michael went to Mexico with a bunch of friends. I should have seen this coming. I really should have. Alas and alack. 

Today Michael sent Jason a picture. So far, he has sent me texts more often than Jason. It probably isn't too difficult to understand why this one went to Jason. 

We were both surprised and not. But it did inspire us. Well, it inspired me and I roped Ben and Jason into my plan. I bought a tattoo pen (washable) a while back and haven't been able to convince anyone to use it. But, this was an opportunity I could not pass up. Part of the issue is that I have to have buy-in from Jason since I am a horrible artist. 

Here is the image Jason sent back after explaining that Ben was jealous when he saw Michael's picture:

Twins, right??

No comments: