If I ever use the phrase "grow a pair", I mean a pair of ovaries. In light of current leadership, it is painfully and shockingly apparent that actually having a pair of the other kind does not correlate AT ALL with being a decent human being standing up for what is ethical or brave or strong or compassionate.
I don't think this is exactly what the folks at KiwiCo had in mind, but Isaac did enjoy learning about hydraulics 😆
Happy Pi Day to you and yours. May your numbers be irrational and your baked goods delicious!
The progression of the new mascot for J's division (he's over the TP of PPTP) 😆
First world problem: two musical kids and a school district that somehow manages to schedule two concerts on the same night for the high school orchestra and the bands of all the schools that feed into that high school. 🤦♀️🙄
These birthdays are so surreal because I'm pretty sure that 10 minutes ago he was my little buddy and ninja snuggle bunny.



No comments:
Post a Comment