But, I do have to say that I am little frustrated by some of the places that I seem to be losing weight. For one, my rings are looser. And for two, Jason tells me he can tell by looking at my face that I am losing weight.
Great.
But, really, who has weight loss goals that involve smaller fingers and a slightly thinner face when one has thunder thighs and a baby belly? Seriously! I would gladly live with chunky fingers if I could get rid of my baby weight (can I still call it that if I haven't lost some of this weight since Josh?) in places that would move me down a pant size or two.
I have high hopes for the next 10 pounds. Wish me luck. But, if my toes start getting thinner, I might lose my motivation.
4 comments:
i finally admitted to myself 3 days ago that, since my youngest is four, this isn't baby-weight it's failure-to-eat-healthier-and-excercise-regularly weight. depressing, but an important first step i think! i haven't even been able to wear my wedding ring for 5 years now, be grateful for smaller fingers, you're doing GREAT!!!! be proud!!!!
If it makes you feel any better, my boobs are always the first thing to go.
Great job! 10 lbs is no small feat.
Hey 10 pounds is 10 pounds! Just think of where you'll lose the next 10 pounds! Keep up the great work! I will definately need your WW secrets come February.
I love you Irene!!! I am the same way, except I lose motivation about now, I then binge and put the 10 pds back on and thing next week I will be better, but the thighs never seem to get smaller...in fact they look bigger because everything else gets smaller...except my baby belly and thighs..congrats on the weight loss!!! :) I am sure more loss will be coming!!!
Post a Comment