01 January 2010

2010 Here We Come

For a good laugh come this December, here are my goals for 2010:

1. Join the ward choir. I like to sing. I like to think that I can sing. I just can't read music. Fortunately, I think our church choir is a charitable bunch and won't hold that against me.

2. Go to the temple 6 times. Ben will be weaned soon/any day now, so this should be feasible.

3. Read the Old Testament. This being the only one of our cannon I have not read in its entirety. I get lost in the begats. Or rather, my interest gets lost in the begats.

4. Exercise goal. I hesitate to mention it here since I have, in the past, set high goals and then never met them. So, I will keep it to myself and publish if I triumph and let it go in silence if not.


2 comments:

Croslands said...

Great goals. Good look on the Old Testament. You'll need it. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so much braver than I posting goals for the New Year. Good luck with yours. I like the Temple goal. I am sure the ward choir would love to have you, they love newcomers!