14 March 2015

Bloopers

I recently got a new toy.  I use it to torture my children.  Because, yes, they do consider it torture to sit still and give me nice smiles when they'd rather be playing.

But don't worry about my kids,  They get their revenge.  My SD card is filled with pictures like those below as my kids let their not-so-inner crazy out for the camera.  

I think Ben is casting a spell on Isaac in this one.  Or getting ready to massage his face.  Either way, Isaac doesn't look too thrilled at the prospect.

I asked Josh to smile like he would for a pretty girl and got this charming shot.

Ben wanted to rest his arms on the railing like Josh, but it looks like both of his shoulders have been dislocated.

I can only assume that Michael is trying to imitate the face on his shirt here.

And then there is this sweet boy.  He doesn't know how to be anything but cute for the camera.  I hope it lasts.

No comments: