I did it! And I didn't even have to *cheat* by counting the books I read to Isaac. I did at one point several H.G. Wells books to catch up.
Roughly in reverse order of when I finished them:
Born a Crime, Gulp, Unfollow, The Library Book, The Orchardist, Artemis, One Hundred Poems from the Chinese, Food Rules, Invisible Women, The Invisible Man, The Time Machine, The Island of Doctor Moreau, A Constellation of Vital Phenomena, Ballet Shoes, The Mosquito, Jupiter, The Testaments, Inspired, Circe, Of Mice and Men, Interpreter of Maladies, The Lost Gate, Moloka'i, Steelheart, The Boys in the Boat, Quackery, Transcription, The Sparrow, The Next Mormons, Where'd You Go Bernadette, Good Omens, Salt, Pastwatch, New Earth, Feed, David and Goliath, Before We Were Yours, The House of Spirits, My Abandonment, Flunking Sainthood, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, Hotel and the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, Understanding Exposure, How We'll Live on Mars, Spook, Packing for Mars, Blessings, The Remains of the Day, How to Change Your Mind, The Air You Breathe, Becoming, Being Mortal.

No comments:
Post a Comment