Spring surprised me this year be showing up on March 19th. That and the slow down on Amazon shipping (I really shouldn't plan on that website bailing me out every time I haven't bothered to keep on top of things) meant we didn't celebrate until today.
I also scaled back our celebration to a few games and then on to the part they care about: their loot.
Also failing in the cutesy department, I used reusable bags because apparently I got rid of the Easter baskets in some bizarre cleaning fit and haven't yet replaced them.
#covid19parentingwins
Closed eyes to up the anticipation.
Let the unpacking begin!
As is normal for our house, the greatest excitement comes in the smallest body.
The traditional peeps were consumed with much gusto.
Michael scored some finger strengtheners that were advertised as helpful for pianists and guitar players. Also maybe doubles as a fidget toy??
Isaac received the watch for which he has been begging. He wants to learn how to tell time, but we set the goal of counting to 100 first. He does keep forgetting the number 15, but I figure that's close enough.
For our budding scientist and cellist, a geology t-shirt and Yo-Yo Ma CD.
Josh has been begging me to rent the third Maze Runner movie this week, which was awkward because that is was I bought for him. I managed to put him off until today so he was still excited to get it. He put it away before I started taking pictures, but I got a shot of his t-shirt. (Actually, they each got a different shirt, Isaac and Michael just weren't wearing theirs when I was taking pictures.)
And then they had the Trolls Oreos for dessert because those have glitter in them and nothing screams "spring" like glitter in your poop!
Happy Spring!









No comments:
Post a Comment