The mountains were calling....
Crazy proud of this kid, but his face when he runs does not make it look fun
(photo cred: XC dad with sweet camera skillz)
It is Friday morning and I can't decide if Isaac deserves a mom with more patience or if I deserve a child who doesn't have to be told EIGHT times to get dressed.
When we bought this house we were mostly considering the number of PEOPLE who would be living here. What we did not take into consideration is the number of INSTRUMENTS that would be living here: current count is 14 including the bass Ben just brought home.
I asked this question on FB 8 years ago and I am going to ask again to see if any of the answers have changed:
Facebook poll for my own curiosity:
Ladies, did you/would expect your SO to ask your father/parents for your hand in marriage?
Gentlemen, did you/would you ask the father/parents of your SO for her hand in marriage?
ETA: What are your expectations in this regard for your kids? (if you have any/intend to have some)
"I hope when I have kids they question every damn thing I say" said no person ever.
Our visit to a local farm fall festival did not cure Ben of his desire to have a kitten



No comments:
Post a Comment