It might hurt to breathe and walk. I might be behind in my school work. Laundry might be piling up around me. But at least I'm rocking the word games this week!
You know who you are.
YOU. KNOW. WHO. YOU. ARE.
Exhibit A
Isaac eats Lucky Charms for breakfast.
Goes to school and wins $50 to use at the book fair.
Exhibit B
Irene does not eat Lucky Charms for breakfast.
Goes to the podiatrist and gets a walking boot and referral for an MRI.
I'll let you draw your own conclusions....
Kind of wishing I had the editing skills to make a music video of this boot with Justin Timberlake's SexyBack as the soundtrack.
I've been holding on to this one for a while.
In a fit of snarkiness and tired of nagging, I had these bracelets made for the boys 😆🙄😆
WWMWMTD - what would mom want me to do





No comments:
Post a Comment