30 June 2025

June on FB



It was rough having bronchitis on his birthday, but pizza and a cookie cake made by Nana definitely helped.


I got this email from the school and I wanted to ask them "DO YOU PROMISE? No more emails? None? Please stop!!"


It was a lie


Anyone else think they should hand out valium to parents of grads to get them through the ceremonies and parties? Asking for a friend. 😉


Michael: what's something people do who don't have school and don't have a job? 
Me: clean the house? 
Michael: no! 
Jason: mow the lawn? 
Michael: noooo!
Isaac: hit the gritty??
Michael: yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!


He did it!


Question of the weekend: how many people does it take to set up an electric scooter?


Tell me something brave you've done this weekend. I'll go first: I washed some of my laundry with Isaac's laundry.


Isaac's new friend found a friend on the trail today


The reward for walking 10 miles with your mom the first full week of summer vacation

No comments: