10 June 2025

Michael's Last Day of School

She's at it again! The marker wielding matriarch! Actually, I am super surprised that she let me take this picture after I used a similar image to throw her under the bus with Josh. Ha!

What is the occasion? Michael's last day of high school..........ever. We snuck over to the school during the school day and absconded with the Jetta to take it through the car wash and then decorate it. 


Then we returned the car to a similar parking spot and fled the scene. Unfortunately, the 25 year old passenger side mirror couldn't take the buffeting of the car wash and something broke inside of it. More evidence that good deeds don't go unpunished! Otherwise Michael was more amused with having his car decorated than Josh was when we did his. Apparently there was some discussion on whether or not the spelling was intentional or if I just kept making mistakes when writing on his car. I have decided not to respond to that. 

No comments: