It's no use. We do try to get age-appropriate toys and watch age-appropriate TV shows for Ben. But mostly Ben wants to be just like his brothers - get what his brothers get and do what his brothers do.
Obstinate third child!
Adorable third child!
The latest craze in the Miller household is baseball. Jason, Josh and Michael got baseball gloves and balls this Christmas in anticipation of t-ball this Spring. Well, Jason won't be playing t-ball, but the older boys will be. Jason and the boys are taking good advantage of our nice weather and throwing baseballs around. Catching, I expect, will probably come later. T-ball practice starts next week and the boys are very excited.
Even Ben. This is how I often find him these days (when he isn't taking all the books off of the bookshelves or shoving small items in the air vents or whining nonstop for food or, well, you get the idea):
He's pretty cute in his diaper with the huge hat, glove and baseballs/tennis balls.
I just don't know if he realizes that he is going to be just a spectator when t-ball season gets started.
Probably not. But he is definitely getting ready for when his chance comes in a couple of years to play ball.



1 comment:
I don't believe it - the Millers and baseball! I guess with three boys it was inevitable. Spencer just started baseball again - he was chosen for the majors this year (I think that's the term) and Ella is starting soccer (our effort to make her tired earlier at night).
Ben is too cute! I can't believe how much he looks like your other boys. All I can say about T-ball day is be ready with Ben's favorite snack as a distraction and if he has a bat and ball, he will think he is playing even if he's on the wrong side of the fence.
Post a Comment