I haven't posted about Thanksgiving yet. Mainly because I don't have any pictures. Our Thanksgiving was like most of our Thanksgivings: full of family and good food. Nothing overly exciting, but just as it should be. We are so blessed to live so close to so much family. I have fond memories of spending holidays with extended family (during the years we lived close to them anyway) and am glad to see my kids creating similar memories
However, the highlight of the whole weekend, for me, is captured in the picture below.
For one of his Wolf requirements, Josh needed to make his own breakfast. So, he got out the Bisquick and flax seeds. Ground the flax seeds, measured out the Bisquick and the water. Mixed it all together for a while. Turned on the stove and heated up the pan. And, VOILA! Pancakes. Small, lumpy pancakes, but pancakes nonetheless. AND he ate them all with nary a complaint. Truly, I was thankful. Am thankful. And will be thankful as he is planning on making breakfast for everyone (well, probably not me) during the Christmas Break.
I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment