What Worked
- I can never go wrong with lightsabers. Even if we already have 14 and only 3 children (that's right - more lightsabers than they have limbs combined).
- Angry Birds coloring books - $1 - for the win!
- Also can't go wrong with an Amazon gift card - which is why that is what I gave Jason and what he gave me. No, we didn't plan that.
- If Uncle Rob says a book is good, Nana will probably like it.
- Superhero costumes are good (accurate sizing info on Amazon would have been better).
What Didn't
- If I really want to find out what the boys want - let them loose with $25 and then realize I don't know them as well as I thought I did.
- If Josh has it, the others will want it. End of story.
- It is best to wait until close to Christmas when my husband has had many opportunities to tell me what he doesn't want so I don't buy it before he tells me.
- Sometimes a toy is a hit, but just not for the child I bought it for.
No comments:
Post a Comment