Ever make a decision that you regret almost immediately? Ever look your spouse in the eyes and think, "We made a mistake."?
Well, Jason and I did something tonight that we both regret and think was probably a mistake.
We chopped Isaac's curls.
It is a little bit difficult to recognize him without his mop of signature curls.
At first he was one with the clippers.
And gave it kisses (totally safe, I promise).
So fun!
He even tried to do it himself.
But, he became less certain once the curls began to fall.
"All the boo-boos!"
And then reality came crashing down on him. Or he didn't like the feeling of the clippers on his head. Or having hair all over his skin really wigged him out.
Regardless, a lollipop and bath later, he recovered and happily danced around the house. And Jason and I were just a little bit sad. Luckily, it's a renewable resource.







No comments:
Post a Comment