09 March 2017

Number 93

We're about halfway through Josh's basketball season so I thought I should blog about it before it is over!  Because of when the games are and how crazy it is to take Isaac in public, we hadn't made it to any of his games until this week.  Which is sad, because we missed the game when he scored for the first time.  This week we worked it out so that Jason and I could each make it to one of the games.  Josh is on one of the C teams and this is really his first time playing basketball...pretty much ever.  I truly admire Josh for being willing to try new things and sticking it out to the end.  His team hasn't won at all this season, but the boys definitely gave it all.  Even at the end when it was clear they weren't going to win.  We are pretty proud of #93.









No comments: