24 March 2017

Isaac and His Men

Isaac has his "men".  Some of them are Lego men and some of them are superhero men and some are miscellaneous men who come from who knows where.  What they have in common is that they are little and many are choking hazards for his age.  AND when he gets his little hands on them, he holds them with a death grip in the fear that someone will forcibly remove them from his itty, bitty hands.

I gave up on that a while back.  I do take anything (read: lego man helmets) if I catch them in his mouth.  Otherwise, I let it go.  There was pretty much a 0% chance that as the fourth child he was going to play with age appropriate toys anyway.

Giving into the inevitable, I figured I'd better join 'em and try to encourage him to play with the safer ones.  I lined some of them up facing the room and he decided to make some changes.

Much more fun if they stand in line.  He spent quite a bit of time getting it all just right.

He really seemed to enjoy the process.

Right up until he crawled through the line and they all went flying.  And he just started chucking them when he made it to the end of the line.  Just in case I was concerned that he had somehow given up on his days of destruction and mayhem.

No comments: