15 May 2018

A Little Bit About Me/Mom

I asked the boys some questions about their mom for Mother's Day.  I = Mom

Ben
What do I like to do: hike
What do I hate to do: let us play video games forever
What is my favorite food: ice cream
What do I always say: take a shower
Who is my favorite kid: Dad
What is my favorite color: green

Josh
What do I like to do: hike and play word games
What do I hate to do: nag us
What is my favorite food: Chipotle or Indian food
What do I always say: I love you
Who is my favorite kid: Josh
What is my favorite color: blue, I mean yellow, no no

Michael
What do I like to do: hike
What do I hate to do: play video games
What is my favorite food: ice cream
What do I always say: when I say, "I'm hungry" you say, "Hi, Hungry!"
Who is my favorite kid: Isaac
What is my favorite color: green

Isaac
What do I like to do: read books with me
What do I hate to do: play Michael's bedroom
What is my favorite food: Tikka Masala
What do I always say: Tikka Masala
Who is my favorite kid: Tikka Masala
What is my favorite color: Tikka Masala

No comments: