Christmas is right around the corner, which means Isaac just turned FOUR.
It took a little time to convince him of that fact, but he did in fact turn FOUR.
Our church was kind enough to throw a huge birthday party for him. I mean, they called it the "Ward Christmas Breakfast", but we all know what it really was. Whatever it was, Isaac ate a huge chocolate muffin and was a happy boy.
The event also hosted a Santa. Which posed a little bit of a dilemma. We
I got my picture. A few, actually. Isaac was shy, but told Santa what he wanted for Christmas: a toy helicopter (Blades from Rescue Bots). This would come back to bite me in the butt later.
It was a busy Saturday, but at the end of the day we gathered around a plate of chocolate chip pumpkin cupcakes to sing "Happy Birthday".
After the sugar, Isaac got to open up a couple of presents. One of which was Blades (a helicopter toy) - to Isaac's delight. He excitedly announced that Santa brought him Blades for his birthday and could not be convinced that the gift was from Jason and I.
I think he had a good day. He was disappointed that he didn't grow a lot right away, but he did eat an awful lot of chocolate.
Isaac at 4:
Isaac is currently into Rescue Bots and Legos and kid cooking shows.
Isaac is currently vehemently opposed to potty training and vegetables.


No comments:
Post a Comment