29 May 2023

Josh is 19

Back in the day I would spend some time thinking about what to get the boys for their birthdays. For Josh, those days are (mostly) gone. Our computer/cyber security expert son wants things that I don't understand. Now he sends me a list that I share with whoever asks or he gets gift cards and is let loose on Amazon. BUT the little gremlins that run the algorithms on Amazon showed me a desk-sized wavy man and I knew they finally got something right. And by the look on his face when he opened it, I am pretty sure I am on to something.

And everything else came from a list that was mostly incomprehensible to me.



Uncle Doug was kind enough to BBQ for Josh's b-day dinner and then he and his friends played laser tag the next day. 

Welcome to your second year of adulthood, Josh!

No comments: