B: I am not good at leading people. I am just good at telling them to get out of my way.
😆😂🤣😆
An example of why parenting is so bizarre:
-8yo brings home pea-size ball of grey clay from school and proceeds to play with it for days and is devastated when he loses it
-I buy 8yo package of clay with 12 different colors - he will not touch it
Watch out world! Watch out and try not to laugh (too hard) if you see me rockin' one of these next week.
ETA: While I am optimistic about using this, I will not be taking walks on the beach or hiking up mountains with it. And I may still go up and down the stairs on my butt.
Spring 2023 done.
Did I compare Google, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, and Twitter to middle school drama in my last assignment of the semester? Yes, yes I did. But, I am DONE.
My kids refer to the years of my childhood as "the 1900s". 🤦♀️😆🤦♀️
I just want to be clear that it is incredibly rude that Ben's mom would not drive him to school this morning. Sure, she's supposed to be "non-weight bearing" on her right foot, but that doesn't mean she can't drive with her left foot!
It finally happened!!! I FINALLY saw a bizarre ad in my FB feed!! I mean, you know this day will come, you just never know what it's like until it happens.
Just know that what I say I say with a great deal of love and suspicion: I can only assume that one of my kids is eating AAA batteries because despite buying them in bulk I can NEVER find any.
(we buy the rechargeable ones so they *should* keep circulating)
I was going to post before and after pictures from getting my cast off and stitches out, but after seeing my leg I decided to spare you all 😵💫



No comments:
Post a Comment