13 November 2009

Ben has a little friend

Ben has a little friend named Kipany. She is a cutie. She is also very petite. Which is great for Ben who is following in the tradition of his brothers as a lightweight (15th percentile, people!). A couple of weeks ago, we had the chance to go hang out at Kipany's house and the two babies had a good time rolling into each other on the floor.
What I love and hate most about taking pictures of babies is that they are almost always in motion. I am sure that if I had a fancy schmancy camera (I am thinking of you, Amy and Rochelle), I could catch the moments as a still life image. But, I also like the sense constant movement these slightly blurred pictures give me. Because, in reality, these kids are rarely still. Life is too big and exciting to be still.
But, that kind of life can really wear a little person out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the last picture!!! That is so cute and priceless!!1