17 November 2009

Things I Love

Swiffer Duster - With these I can use my boys powers for good instead of evil.

Freecycle - I scored a batman and a spiderman costume on Freecycle yesterday. I am officially the world's best mom.

All The Trend - My friend makes the cutest baby gifts. I would post pictures of the blanket I just bought from her, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for the recipient.

Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Read it, love it.

Birthday Cards - My family has the best (read: twisted) taste in birthday cards. And the award this year goes to my brother, Doug.

Sue's Pies - Black bottom banana cream pie. Need I say more?

Hummus - Best baby protein ever. Ben just gobbles the stuff up. Well, after he gets it smeared all over his face, anyway.

Bread Machines - Kudos to all who made bread before these babies. Mine is dying and I think I might cry when it spins its last spin.

Wii Fit Plus - Come try it out at my house if you want. I promise not to take pictures or video.

6 - 7 am - My hour of peace. Time's up!

2 comments:

Tami said...

You are SO sweet. Thanks for the compliment.

Ro said...

i love all those things too! especially the swiffer duster and all the trend!