23 February 2019

Piano Time

Today we tortured Ben.  

It took some planning.  First, we had to have Michael start taking piano lessons.  Several months later, Ben also started taking piano lessons.  A little while later, their piano teacher scheduled a piano recital.  

And all of this just to torture Ben.  Or...maybe not. 

Though I am pretty sure that is what he thinks.

In reality, there was a really lovely piano recital this morning.  Ben did go first, but he nailed his songs and played them entirely from memory.  Michael performed later and did great.  I love watching him play - it is full body experience for him.  He loves music and it shows.

It was a good morning and everyone survived.  Though, I am pretty sure that Ben would prefer that we never speak of this again.  But before we move on (and not speak of this again), I just have to say how proud I am of both of them as well as how grateful we are for our piano teacher.




No comments: