08 October 2010

Perks of Being Sick

It has been a rough 48 hours in our house. From Josh sleep peeing all over my bathroom, including on my toothbrush, to Ben throwing up on the other boys' dinner. Three of us have been sick with a stomach bug. Yuck. So, I have been trying to focus on the positive. Here is what I came up with:

-Ben has been kind of lethargic. Which caused us to be a little worried and buy some Pedialyte, but it has meant fewer tantrums. He has been super cuddly and sweet these last few days.

-Since I was up all last night, I had lots of time to watch whatever I wanted without interruption. I got through Pride and Prejudice and 6 episodes of Say Yes to the Dress.

-Jason come home early from work. Love it. Not that I really got to spend much time with him because I went to bed for 5 hours, but I was so grateful he could watch the boys so I could get some rest.

-I have felt no guilt whatsoever about letting the kids watch TV all day. None.

It can only get better, right?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my. Sorry you are all so sick! Hope you feel better soon and that there is no more sleep-peeing!