Let's take a look at these cute boys. These two are playing cowboys with kitchenware.
Ben is pretending to ride a horse while wearing the largest bowl we own on his head. Periodically he tips his hat and yells "hee-ya!" Cute, huh?
Well, let's take a closer look, shall we?
This is Ben's cute little head. The head that is still cute regardless of the haircut I gave him just a little bit ago. This cute head is inside the puke bowl. This is the bowl that I gave Josh yesterday when he thought he was going to puke during day one of the three-day fever. Luckily, he hasn't actually puked in the bowl, but still...
Gross.
This is Ben's cute little mouth. Out of his cute little mouth come cute little words like "Dada!" and "Do, Diedo, Do!" This morning, this cute little mouth spent I don't know how much time licking his brothers shoes.
This is Ben's cute little nose. His cute little pug nose. The one he can even point to and say "nose." Ben's latest trick is to stand in front of me or Jason and say "blow" and then blow his nose. Blow. Like what you do in a tissue. But without the tissue. And since he has a cold right now, he has a lot of material with which to work. If you say the word "tissue" or actually get one and come after him, he screams "no no no NO!", laughs maniacally and runs away while blowing some more.
Gross.
I love my boys, but I definitely keep the Lysol handy.




1 comment:
That reminds me so much of today!!! Except Spencer did actually puke into the bowl and Libby was sitting close enough for some of it to bounce off and hit her in the eye, to which she had to point to her eye (getting it on her hand) and say "eye" and then tried her hardest to touch my eye and say "eye" before I could clean her hand off.
I've been meaning to call you - Have you seen the HUGE Bakugan clearance at Target and Walmart? Mine has huge sets for $2 and $4. If Odyssey of the Mind ever ends maybe I'll have time for adult conversation again.
Post a Comment