29 January 2013

For My Mom

Who refuses to get on Facebook, but who gets upset when she doesn't get to see my statuses:

Josh and Jason dancing Livin' La Vida Loca on Just Dance 4 - best $2 spent at Redbox EVER.

I hear that flushing ice cubes down the toilet helps it to snow - what do I do to help school be open tomorrow?

::looking at forecast and banging head on the table::

Why is it that the smell of one small snack bag of burned popcorn can permeate the entire house and my clothes? Yes, my 3yo ate popcorn for breakfast - why do you ask?

Ben was rather surprised to discover that Mommy now CAN and WILL pick him up and take him to his room when he throws a tantrum - hooray for disciplining a 3yo without a cast!

Most of the time I think it is ridiculous that our home has 4 bathrooms, but everyone once in a while.......

Note to self: When the doctor says something will only burn a little bit, that really means it will burn with the fire of a million suns being injected under your skin.

Josh: I can shoot out a ray that looks like babies and the water when they cry is bombs and their poop is megabombs.  In the nature vs nurture debate, I deeply hope we can attribute this one to nature.

As the boys wrestle in the front room, I have to wonder which one will be our first ER visit of the new year?

Ben: I am a ninja snugglebunny.

'Twas 4 days til Christmas and all through the house the children were doing chores and wishing desperately that today wasn't the first day of Winter Break after all....

My life is beginning to resemble one failed Pinterest experiment after another. I am sure Jason will feel better once I finally come to terms with my lack of talent and leave that sort of thing to the professionals.

I told Jason that I want to be cremated when I die - partly so I don't end up on the wrong side of the zombie apocalypse.

Death by Christmas movies - it is a horrible way to go.

No comments: